I'm so glad you stopped over here on my About page! Since my LinkedIn profile is neglected, this will give you a concise overview of who I am and what I do.
My foray into the online world started as a hobby in 2008. I created the personal finance blog focused on helping people “save on what you need so you can spend on what you want.” With practical savings tips, Savings Lifestyle has helped readers save hundreds of thousands of dollars! You can read more on the *why* on my personal finance blog, SavingsLifestyle.com.
I've been creating lead magnets and funnels for years. Back then they were just called freebies and the funnels were called autoresponders (sometimes I find myself referring to autoresponders still since every email provider calls them something different).
I have created and sold a SaaS product for bloggers in the frugal blogging space.
I've helped to create mobile apps and some cool web development through my work with some amazing businesses.
I co-lead a closed mastermind with an amazing group of 7- and 8-figure entrepreneurs.
I also have 2 ecommerce businesses of my own.
- In 2016, I started utensi as a desire to learn something new by creating an ecommerce brand. Several years, and thousands of products sold with a 5-star review on Amazon (by hundreds of happy customers) later, utensi is a household products brand with plans to continue creating innovative products that serve its customers.
- As a sports mom, there was a gap in the apparel & accessories niche representing our boys' sports interests. Sideline Warrior was created in 2017 as a passion project to provide unique designs for sports moms, dads, grandparents, aunts and more! It has has since met the need for hundreds of satisfied customers.
I've helped entrepreneurs create 7-and 8-figure ecommerce brands.
Most of my paid traffic campaigns (Facebook) get a 9X ROAS for email acquisition and product purchases.
I do a lot now because I've done a lot through my career as an online marketer and operations generalist. You may never know the entrepreneurs I work with because I am like a Chief Operations and Marketing Ninja for them. I stay under the radar as much as they need me to be, and I'm totally fine with that.
Through the years, I have learned methods that work for:
Growing traffic through SEO (organic) and paid acquisition methods.
Earning income via sponsored opportunities and affiliate marketing.
Community engagement through email and social media marketing.
Product creation (physical and digital) that have earned myself and others 7+ figures.
Content creation to gain organic traffic and being in control of your editorial calendar.
Those are just a few things I get to work on regularly.
Truly, I'm a generalist a heart. I started my corporate career as an HR generalist in 1998. My last corporate job required me to bootstrap and become an expert in many things (especially excel) due to limited financial funds.
When I started working online, I continued to learn how to do everything along the way as a bootstrapping solopreneur. As my career has evolved, and my team has grown, I don't ever see that changing. My joy comes from learning and helping others achieve success on a daily basis.
I would love to know more about you and your brand's story.
How can we expand on the vision you have for your own brand? How can you create (or sell) products and services that you are bursting at the seams to share with your community because your soul just screams that others MUST know about them (like yesterday)?
Let's discuss *that* because those things are what makes me send voxer messages that do NOT require a 2X when listening (as my client friends have told me) and be ridiculously excited about YOUR brand's potential!
Photo Credit :: Neysa Ruhl Photography
HERE ARE A FEW FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love GIFs. I also pronounce it with a hard ‘G' and will until forever.
- I also love Memes. If I have your phone number I may randomly send you a meme that made me think of you! You may also get a GIF from time to time too. #sorrynotsorry
- I'm a champion – a GRAND champion! I was in 4-H growing up and won Grand Champion Homegrown Rabbits one year. I got paid $1,000 for those bunnies!
- I've slept in Cinderella's Castle. Yes I did thankyouverymuch.
- I'm an Excel nerd. Spreadsheets are my kryptonite. No shame in my numbers game.
- I'm a wife and mom. My husband and I have 3 boys. I'm team #boymom all the way!
- I'm also a dog mom. We have two adorable goldendoodles – Rosie and Hazel. They are the daughters we always wanted but never had.
- I share pics of them all the time on my personal Instagram profile if you need a cute dog fix. Our oldest son is in college and he claims he's been replaced. He is only 50% wrong.
Please enter your email address below and get quick tips delivered to your inbox. I'll also keep you updated on new products or services that I think would help your business.
I promise to not send you spam. Ever.